A facial massage is one of the best ways to rejuvenate the muscles and the facial skin. It quickly lifts the mood and helps relieve stress. Also, many people don’t have time to visit a salon and spa every week to have a facial massage.
Steps to do facial massage
Massage the forehead:
- Put the knuckles on the forehead, between your eyebrows.
- Now, slowly move it up toward hairline, and toward your temples. Now, perform this in a scraping motion.
- Do this 5 times.
Massage the eye region:
- Place the tip of your middle and your index fingers on the temple.
- Move fingers under eye area, towards your nose.
- Continue moving the eyebrows and come back under your eye area, following oval motion.
- Repeat this process 5 times.
Massage the cheeks:
- Slowly place the knuckles on cheeks below nose bridge.
- Swipe it across the cheeks, toward the ears.
- Then, repeat the movement 5 times.
Massage the mouth region
- Make a “V” sign with index and the middle fingers of both hands.
- Now, place fingers on mouth area such that the index finger is above the middle finger and the upper lip is below your lower lip.
- Slowly press and then pull your fingers toward the ears.
- Do this 5 times.
Massage the chin area
- Place the knuckles on the chin such that that jaw line is between knuckles.
- Now, gently pull your knuckles upwards, in the jaw line, toward the ears.
- Do this five times.
Massage the neck
- Put the knuckles under chin.
- Pull this downward gently towards the collarbone.
- Then, repeat movements by just moving the knuckles along your jaw line and then pull them down to collarbone.
- Repeat the process for five times.
Massage the outline of your face
- Put the knuckles between your eyebrows.
- Next, move it upward, along the hairline, and toward the temple.
- Then, slowly bring it little down along side of the face, including your jaw line.