Fennel seeds can be easily found in all Indian kitchens. The tea prepared from fennel is very tasteful and also highly beneficial for doing the wonders to the body.
The fennel tea is very rich in several antioxidants, vitamin A, , amino acids, B-complex, D and C. It is also used to boost stamina, treat snake and insect bites, and even promote the longevity among athletes in India.
How to make fennel tea
Step 1: Take 1 to 2 tablespoons of the fennel seeds and then crush them.
Step 2: Then put this crushed seeds into a small mug and fill it with some hot water.
Step 3: Then cover mug with the lid and allow it to steep for about 10 minutes.
Step 4: Strain tea into small mug and then add one teaspoon of the honey to enhance the taste.
Benefits of drinking fennel tea
Now let us discuss some of the excellent health benefits of the fennel tea.
- It is well-known drink due to its anti-inflammatory property in treating several gastrointestinal issues and promoting your digestive system.
- It also helps in averting the excess accumulation of mucous in respiratory system, cleansing the bronchial route, and effectively keeping the respiratory disorder at bay.
- It also promotes the healthy heart. It is an excellent source of potassium which helps control lood pressure as well as hypertension.
- It helps to cope up with menstrual pain because it helps relax the uterine muscles which are main cause of pain.
- It also promotes the gum health due to its amazing antimicrobial properties.
- It has an excellent antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties which are good for enhancing your immunity system.
It even acts as a top laxative for destroying internal parasites in the body, and also can effectively help in flushing these out.
- It helps in treating the arthritis pain due to the presence of the enzyme superoxide dismutase, which is an antioxidant which decreases inflammation in joints.
It is rich in vitamin C which is very effective in improving the overall vision. You can also use it as an effective eye drop or even as a compress.
- Fennel seeds have the property of anti-inflammatory that helps the skin to flush out excess liquids and oil from it, which may lead to acne.
Drinking fennel tea is an inexpensive nutritious way to improve your overall health and possess a number of fitness benefits. What else one wants? Add it to compensate in your daily routine and also experience the wonderful results in a few days.